Low Fire Metallic
Spectrum low fire Metallic glazes. Unlike lustres or overglazes, these are regular low-fire glazes and will fire in your kiln with any other low fire glaze. However, while the new Glazes are lead free, they are not non-toxic and they are not dinnerware safe. Please do not use them on functional ware. K-6: These glazes carry an ACMI CL "Cautions Required" label. Although they may be Lead-Free, they are not AP Non-Toxic due to other material content and are restricted from school use with children from Pre-K thru Grade 6. Warning none of these products should be taken internally; all contain ingredients not suitable for ingestion or inhalation.