Clay and Glass Artists can now use the power of digital technology to permanently fire intricately detailed text, graphic designs, illustrations, and photography onto a wide-array of fire-able surfaces like earthenware, stoneware, porcelain, factory glazed ware, commercial tile, and fusible glass.
All images fire to a beautiful sepia brown and can be easily colorized with a variety of traditional glazing and painting techniques. All you need is Fired-On Images Transfer Paper product, ANY Black and White ONLY Canon or HP laser printer or copier, and access to a kiln.
Will My Printer Work? If it is a Black and White HP or Canon laser printer or multifunction copier/printer and has absolutely NO capability of printing in color...it will work. NO OTHER BRANDS, NO COLOR LASERS or INKJETS and just to be clear...NO you cannot use just the black toner in your color machine.
Fired-On Images is the only product that:
• Enables artists of any skill level to create amazing works of art
• Perfectly renders high quality graphics, text, handwriting, and photos
• Is specifically manufactured for kiln firing
• Is laboratory-tested permanent, food safe, and dishwasher safe
• Works on any fire-able surface, including store-bought tiles and tableware
• Includes foolproof step-by-step instructions and precise firing temp. guide
• Provides tips on colorizing sepia images using on-hand supplies
• Is backed by expert customer support
• Works with any HP or Canon black-only laser printer (*not for use with inkjets or color laser printers)