A fine particle Missouri Fire Clay with good plasticity. Approx. 10% shrinkage @ Cone 10. Fires light.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including crystalline silica, which is known to the State of CA. to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info. go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Many materials used by potters in glazes and clay are potentially hazardous substances. We at Bailey feel you should take precautions to minimize exposure.
1. Handle materials carefully. Avoid spillage. Keep materials covered.
2. Wear a NIOSH approved respirator. Avoid breathing all dusts.
3. Wear rubber gloves when glazing or painting with oxides or stains.
4. Keep your workspace clean, free of dust.
5. Wash your work clothes separately from other clothing.
6. Do not eat or smoke in your workspace.
7. Use a wet mop for cleaning or a toxic dust vacuum cleaner.