WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including crystalline silica, which is known to the State of CA. to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info. go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
An alternative to the #16 Transparent. Excellent on porcelain and smooth stoneware. Apply thinly for best results. Fires from Cone 5-10.
Laguna Dry Glaze Mixing Instructions.pdf
Many of the materials used by potters in glazes and clay are potentially hazardous substances. We at Bailey feel you should take precautions to minimize exposure.
1) Handle materials carefully. Avoid spillage. Keep materials covered.
2) Wear a NIOSH approved respirator. Avoid breathing all dust and mist.
3) Wear rubber gloves when glazing or painting with oxides and stains.
4) Keep your workspace clean and free of dust.
5) Wash your workclothes separately from other clothing.
6) Do not eat or smoke in your workspace.
7) Use a wet mop or toxic dust vacuum for cleaning: never sweep or use a standard shop vac.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available on CD-ROM in PDF format. Please call 1-800-431-6067 for more details. A CD-ROM disc can be included with your order upon verbal request.