These gloves are made of a new material from DuPont. “Kevlar 29” aramid fiber possesses thermal qualities without the hazards of asbestos.
• “Kevlar 29” protects against contact with materials at temperatures up to 900°F (vs. 500°F for asbestos)
• “Kevlar 29” is inherently flame resistant, will not support combustion, is self-extinguishing and does not melt.
• “Kevlar 29” aramid fiber has many of the heat protection qualities as asbestos and better abrasion and cut resistance.
• This new material is lightweight, soft, comfortable and exceptionally strong.
• “Kevlar 29” has a unique resistance to cutting.
• Protection against cold down to -420°F.